For example, we may monitor how many times you use our Website, which parts of the Website you go to, location data. This information helps us to understand use of the Website by our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to allow you to remain logged-in to the Website as you navigate within the Website and use the Website functionalities).
- Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our Website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for our Website to work.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you’ve made or information you’ve provided, such as your username, language, or the region you are in. This allows us to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to the “remember me” function) to allow users to authenticate themselves on subsequent visits or to gain access to authorized content across pages. The functional cookies we use include:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of our Website.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
We use many tools to help us improve our Website. To this end, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our Website and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
- First party analytics cookies - we use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our Website and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to our Website. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our Website is performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies - we also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our Website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with our Website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
- Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ‘like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our websites. Please note that some of these third party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioural advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
The specific cookies we use on our Website are determined and set by Shopify, and are set out in their cookies policy here https://www.shopify.com/uk/legal/cookies / as updated from time to time.
- HOW TO TURN OFF ALL COOKIES AND CONSEQUENCES OF DOING SO
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your device settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our Website and of other Website you use on your device. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was published on 17.10.23 and last updated on 17.10.23. We may change this cookies policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via the Website.